Thursday, March 30, 2006

Eyeglass Purchase and Remake Tip

Yesterday I learned that Costco and most other optical eyeglass providers will replace your lens' at no charge if your Opthamologist or Optometrist errors in your prescription. My Opthamologist, or rather his technicians did that with my prescription and the Costco representative said if my doctor errored they would indeed remanufacture them at no charge.

I returned to my Opthamologist whose technicians reexamined my eyes and confessed a serious error had been made. He too confirmed that most eyeglass providers (at least in Southern California) will remake the lens' at no charge.

Armed with my new prescription I returned to Costco and they lived up to their word. I have purchased many eyeglass prescriptions from Costco and their prices are about 1/3 what I would have to pay at my Opthamologist's office optical department. Costco's quality is excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home